Why is AtoZ Optimum the best carpet cleaning company in San Diego?
10 GOOD REASONS WHY
- WE USE THE #1 METHOD RECOMMENDED BY CARPET MANUFACTURERS TRUCK MOUNTED SYSTEMS
- WE USE POWER SCRUBBING MACHINES FOR ALL TRAFFIC AND DIRT AREAS
- GREEN CLEAN SYSTEM
- OVER 25YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- OWNER OPERATED EQUALS BETTER SERVICE
- QUICK DRYING SYSTEM
- WE DO HOT STEAM CARPET CLEANING EXTRACTION
- THERE IS NO SOAP RESIDUE ON ALL CARPETS
- PET ODOR REMOVAL
WE HAVE GIVEN YOU 10 GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER AtoZ OPTIMUM YOUR #1 CHOICE IN TAKING CARE OF YOUR CARPET CLEANING NEEDS. WE BELIEVE IN USING STATE-OF-THE-ART HOT STEAM CLEANING, TRUCK MOUNTED EQUIPMENT. WHERE THE SCIENCE OF CLEANING BECOMES AN ART.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for AZOPTIMUM.COM. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
* See what data we have about you, if any.
* Change/correct any data we have about you.
* Have us delete any data we have about you.
* Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.